Aim:Do young people today know what is important, when they are looking for a job. Do they know where to look and what qualifications to have.. With this survey we try to find out what they know.
Action:277 students participated in the survey. This time the survey is not done by country, but it gives an overall picture of students thoughts in the participating countries.They will talk about their replies in Sabadell.
Activity: At the meeting in Spain, the students will talk about these issues. They will be devided into 6 groups and will discuss the following 6 questions:
1. Regarding personality and character, which is/are the most important quality/ies to find a job or to enter the labour market?
2. Regarding academic profile and requirements, which is/are the most important characteristic/s to find a job or to enter the labour market?
3. Which are the strong and weak points to find a job or to enter the labour market in EU?
4. Which is for you the best method to find a job?
5. WHich is for you the best method to find a high income job?
6. Which is for you the most important reason for a successful job?
This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the European Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained there